Pan Pacific / Registration Required
Learn the fundamentals of good mining company disclosure. This full-day course is designed to help geologists and engineers prepare & approve technical disclosure, and understand the principles of timely disclosure that underlie it.
Presented by geologists from the B.C. Securities Commission, TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) and Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), you will get valuable information that you can apply immediately.
The course addresses common areas of mining technical disclosure including:
- Regulatory Framework
- Rules & Regulations – “Staying Current”
- Materiality & Timely Disclosure
- Technical Reports – Fundamentals & Common Mistakes (how to avoid them)
- TSX-V and BCSC specific filing requirements
- Website, social media & Investor Relations Materials
- Disclosure in News Releases
- Reserves & Resources – Common Mistakes & Challenges
Early-bird discounts available until mid-December.
Saturday, Jan 20 (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)