Important Exhibitor Information
Exhibitor Move-In and Move-Out Information
VCC Exhibitor Reference and Safety Guidelines
Canadian Border Services Entry Letter
Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
2020 Exhibit Hall Floor Plans
Please note children under the age of 15 years are not permitted on-site during move-in/move-out, with the exception of employed and insured workers who are at least 12 years of age.
For questions about your Roundup 2020 exhibitor booth please contact Savannah Nadeau at [email protected] or 604.630.3929
Hotel & Directory Warning
Please be aware that some exhibitors have been contacted by organizations claiming to represent AME Roundup.
AME does not utilize any directory providers or use any hotel housing services.
Any calls you receive requesting your personal information to either book a hotel or enter a directory should be considered suspect.
Please be very cautious of personal information you provide over the phone.
Booth items, Audio Visual, Shipping and Customs:
Showtime Event and Display is the official Show Services and exhibitor audio visual provider for Roundup 2020
Davidson & Sons / TWI Event Logistics and Customs Services is the official shipping/customs provider for Roundup 2020
Order forms for additional booth items, audio visual and shipping/customs can all be accessed in the PDF Exhibitor Kits below.
Download PDF Showtime Exhibitor Order Forms
Download PDF Davidson & Sons/TWI Exhibitor Order Forms
Phone: 1-800-721-0029 Option 3
Email: [email protected]
Davidson & Sons / TWI Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Lead Retrieval Scanner
Complimentary Conference Passes
- All complimentary passes included in your booth are Full Delegate Passes.
- The number of passes included depend on the number of days you are exhibiting.
- Additional passes can be purchased as required.
- Conference registration instructions will be provided once your booth has been paid in full.
Contact Savannah Nadeau at [email protected] or 604.630.3929 if you have questions regarding complimentary registration passes included with your booth or if you have not received your codes.
If you have have your codes and have registration questions/issues, please contact CONEXSYS Event Registration at 1.855.787.2457 or email: [email protected]
VCC Information and Order Forms
Exhibitor Services Department: 604-647-7480
VCC Exhibitor Services
- Electrical (Note: Each booth is provided with one 750-watt electrical outlet. Use order form for additional power requirements.)
- Security (Note: General 24-hour security will be provided in the exhibit hall from 9:00 am on Sunday, January 19 to 2:30pm on Thursday, January 23. Use order form to order additional security personnel for your booth if required)
IMPORTANT: Overhead Services (i.e. Rigging) and direct shipping to Convention is not permitted at Roundup.
Click here to order online